Friday, January 28, 2011

First few nights

So ya we were NOT ready for only 2 hours of sleep a night. Lol The first night, you should have seen the circus we had going on here. We had him in our room and every move, every sound he made one of us was getting up to check on him. Finally at midnight it was feeding time and I looked at Kyle and said "there is no use for both of us loosing sleep". So off to bed Kyle went and Hayden and I stayed up until 3. We finally calmed things down with him laying on my chest and slept for 2 hours. So as you can see last night it was Kyle's turn. Things started off pretty good. He was in his own room with the monitor in the hall, until midnight. So off Kyle went and was there until I woke up at 7:30. We got up gave him his first bath at home, which he loves. And went to the doctors for a check up. He is at 6 lbs 13 oz and 18 1/2 in long. And now I'm awake and the two kids are out...
 Oh the joys of parenthood...


1 comment: