Thursday, December 9, 2010

Tuesdays visit

Well that day I received word that we can hold him everyday now. So I took advantage of that and ran up there after work. Liz had him all wrapped up and ready all I had to do was, sit she said. He did have a little trouble for a minute and that's when Liz said, he does so much better when he is on his stomach lets try that. So she placed up on my chest and sure enough he was back to normal. It was so nice to just sit there and hold him and not have to worry.
Wednesday they moved him out of the one isolate another one. They said he doesn't need the humidity anymore. As of that night he weighed 3 lbs 1.3 ounces.. Hope he does nothing but gains.
After we put him back he decided to be wide awake so i was able to snap some cute pictures of him.



1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you get to hold him often now! Love heals. I'm sure he feels it.

    ReplyDelete