Saturday, December 11, 2010

Christmas party/baby shower/visiting Hayden

Today was a big day. First thing we called to check on him and he weight 3lb 3 ounces and is doing great. So off to the Williams family Christmas party at my brother's house. We also fit a baby shower in for my sister and I. She is due at the end of this month. She is having a girl. As you can see Hayden got spoiled. I want to thank all my family for the gifts I love everything. I am so gratefull that we have all stayed so close.
Now that Hayden is in a new isolet they have moved him to the other side of the room. And as you can see the lights are on him more and so the pictures are not turning out the greatest. He only has one little spot left of his brusing. I love seeing how different he looks everytime we see him. We are going back up tomorrow so Daddy can hold him before he heads back to work for the week. I will try to snap some better pictures. As you can see in one of his pictures he is raising his hand. He had a question. We can I come home? As most of you are wondering. They said today that that it wont be for another week or so before they start on the bottle feeding. At that point he has to go 5 days straight without having any breathing problems. So cross your fingers. He is now on 1 ounce of formula every feeding.

 Daddy's hand.


1 comment:

  1. I cannot believe how little he is! Hopefully he has a really great week!

    ReplyDelete