Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas party and visit with Hayden

Had my moms side of the family Christmas party. Our family is getting so big. My nephew was so cute with santa. I can't wait for next year, Hayden will  be there my sisters baby and my cousins all for the first time.

Hayden is doing pretty good. He is 3 lb 7 oz. When we got there the nurse put his hair in a mohawk. I didn't get a picture of it. It was sooo cute.. Daddy got to hold him for a long time today, as you can see in the pictures. I asked the nurse today about doing Kangarooing (that is holding him skin to skin) she said I could  probably at the first of Janurary. I've heard that it is great bonding and good for his health. I'm excited for that time with him.




 His nurse made this cute name tag for him. It was the cutest one up there.

1 comment:

  1. He is starting to fill out! he is such a cutie.. what a blessing

    ReplyDelete