Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Todays visit

Wow today was the BEST DAY so far. I was meeting Kyle there cause he went swan hunting. I got there first and went in to see him. Lisa (the GREATEST nurse EVER) put me right to work. I changed his diaper and gave him a bed bath. Then she said have you held him yet? I said no. She said well then it's time for him to eat we will let you hold him for a few minutes. I was so excited I started to tear up. I was so nervious and excited I was a kid in the candy store. It was a chore getting him and all his cords out of his cage to hold him but OH SOOOOO worth it. I was able to hold him for about 15 to 20 minutes (which didn't seem like long at all) But I am very greatful for what I get. Kyle didn't show up until after so we will take his turn Saturday or Sunday. He is growing up. He almost has gained an ounce. He still has a little brusing around his eyes but still looks handsome. Here is some pictures.







No comments:

Post a Comment