Tuesday, November 30, 2010

3 pounds (2weeks old today)

Went to see Hayden on is 2 week old birthday. We bough him a duck to compair him to and because his daddy wants him to start liking duck hunting. So as time goes on we will compair him to show how much he is growing. The sad thing is, the duck isn't that big.
The nurse said he has been doing pretty good other than his oxygen level goes way up or way down so we hope they can get that under control. And he is now 3 pounds yeaaaa... He sure doesn't look like it or feel like it. While I was holding him he opened his eyes and even gave me a little smile. Good thing grandma was there to snap some pictures. But then he gave mom a scare and stopped breathing. scary... I wanted to cry. They also took his pick line out, that is a good thing. He cried so hard when they were pulling the tape off, I couldn't watch. We sure wish daddy wasn't sick so he could hold him or even see him.

I can't begin to tell you how much this little 3 pound baby boy has brought into our lives. Even though we dont get to see him everyday it's just the thought of him brings a tear to my eye. I wake up with a smile each and every day. I dont know what I would do without him. My heart goes out to his birthmother for what she has giving Kyle and I. We can't thank her enough. Nor love her enough.






As you can see he still has some eye shadow going on..

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you update your blog so much. I think about you guys so often it so nice to know whats going on.

    ReplyDelete