Wednesday, November 17, 2010

2nd day in hospital

Got up this morning after getting a little more sleep then the last few nights, and headed to the hospital. We get there and find out Hayden was taken off his oxygen machine. He is breathing all on his own. Yeaaaaaa Hayden... He is doing great, still has a pretty brused face but is getting lighter. He did open his eyes just a tiny bit. We couldn't tell what color but he did open then.

Today also was a pretty rough day. Today we signed the final papers. As some of you might have notice we changed his name from Hayden Kyle Bone to Hayden Jennings Bone. Let me tell you why. Last night I just felt like Kyle was not his middle name. I couldn't figure out why; it sounded good. Until on our way home for the night. I said Kyle I hope you dont take this wrong, but I feeling Jennings should be his middle name. Jennings is his birthmothers last name. He said Camille I had the same feelings. So after all was signed Kyle and I had a chance to talk with her. We told her we felt so strongly to change his name. She said ok (with a confused look on her face). We told her what we were changing it to and we all sat there and cried. The spirit was so strong in that room we knew everything we have been through the last 3 days was ment to be. Our thoughts and prayers are with her and we wish her the best. Again I can't express nor will I ever beable to, just how much she means to us and what she has done for us. She is our angel...
                                         Look no more oxygen machine.

                                          Call me BIG FOOT lol
 Pictures don't do justice to just how small his diapers are. We still have to fold these down.

1 comment:

  1. What a cutie! You tell him Auntie Kami will be there soon. I can't wait to see him!

    ReplyDelete