Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Happy Easter!

We had a great Easter this year. We spent it with the Bone side in Bicknel. Hayden found lots of eggs and candy to last him a year. To bad his parents will mostly likely eat it before he does.
I've always loved Easter growing up. It usually meant we were going camping with family at the dunes. But this year my mother in law told me something that hit me harder than anything when it comes to symbolizing things to the true meaning. (hope that made sense). Down in Wayne county they do what is called "rolling the eggs" after the Easter egg hunt. They get the hard boiled eggs and roll them down a hill and watch them break. She has lived down there for many years and never knew why they did that nor what the meaning was behind it until this year. Her stake president told her that is was to remind them of the rock rolling away from the tomb. Therefore "He Has Risen". That hit me so hard. I had a whole different look and feeling on Easter. I would like to start that tradition with my boys. Help them relate to the real reason for Easter. Just thought I would share it.
Well onto the best part, PICTURES. For some reason some of these pictures are fuzzy. No fear y'all I, Camille am starting a photography class this month. Hopefully I can take better pictures of the 2 cutest Bone boys EVER to show off!!
















No comments:

Post a Comment