Sunday, May 22, 2011

Fishing

Well today Hayden went fishing for the first time. We decided to go see if the white bass were sponing and sure enough they are. I only caught two Kyle caugh about 20. That just shows you who watching Hayden lol. 


I kind of caught the smile Hayden had on his face when Kyle showed him. Kyle said he LOVES fishing already.
I'm in trouble.




Kyle with one of the many caught today.


NOTHING better my pepsi, my sunflower seeds, my fishing pole, and the best Hayden bug.
Life is great.




Kyle came home from work and said "what in the hell is my son doing with a PINK flower?"
I said it kept him happy in the store and he said he wanted it. lol I told Kyle
he will have more then a a pink flower. He will have pink shirts as well. He will be tough enough
to wear/pink things.


2 comments:

  1. He is going to have no choice but to love the outdoors. I can totally picture Kyles face when he walked in the door.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the stories. I wanted to cry just thinking about what it would be like to try and respond to the question of "what does this adoption mean to you." Also I LOVE the quote about the pink flower. Awesome. I can practically hear Kyle's response as well as your response to Kyle. He's tough enough to wear pink, he'll be fine. By the by, Jen and Chris have a present for you from us. I finally got it to them so hopefully they'll get it to you. If you already have something like that and you want to return it I got it at Target. Sorry it's not wrapped, there's not much point in wrapping things at my house, they don't stay wrapped long enough. :) I love catching up with you three through the blog. At least I can stay in touch somewhat. :)

    Love Shayna

    ReplyDelete